Applicable is seeking a new Unified Communications Engineer to join our busy and experienced team based in our fantastic North Bristol offices, with great transport links.
You will be part of the Unified Communications team, who are responsible for supporting Enterprise Microsoft Skype for Business and associated technologies based on global high availability designs.
Applicable runs hybrid UC and collaboration services for some of the world's largest enterprise customers with 400,000 application users - we understand what it means to deliver mission critical services.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Unified Communications Engineer, looking to develop their skills in a fast paced global team environment.
You will join in a high responsibility and business critical role, working alongside our 24/7 Service Desk and other specialist teams.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing expert level incident and problem management for all modalities of Skype for Business and associated technologies, including SBCs and Voice Gateways.
- Acting as a Technical Account Manager, working alongside the Service Management team as the Technical experts.
- Supporting project work as a technical resource for our internal and external customers.
- Providing TDA support for all existing customer changes.
- Be part of the on call rota, providing out of hours technical escalation support.
This role is based in our Bristol office.About the Applicant
As a UC Engineer, you will be a key team player and will have excellent customer service and communication skills, an will bring the following skill set.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious service provider with significant expansion plans for the coming years. This role is best suited to a junior Unified Communications Engineer with real drive and ambition, looking for a new challenge.
Department: Unified Communications