Applicable is seeking a new Head of Service Delivery to lead a large team responsible for the in-life customer service provision as well as maintaining the infrastructure that underpins the services.
As the Head of Service Delivery, you will play a key role in enabling Applicable to achieve its strategic objectives.
Applicable runs hybrid UC and collaboration services for some of the world's largest enterprise customers with over 340,000 application users - we understand what it means to deliver mission critical services. It's an exciting time as we provide leadership in a growing market, delivering UC and enterprise voice services and consultancy from our bases in the UK, Australia and the US. Our team comprises some of the industry's best talent who lead, design deploy and support these cutting-edge services around the clock.
You will look after enterprise scale global customers on behalf of large system integrators. You will understand how we add value to the customer and how the customer sees that value. This is ultimately how we are judged as a services business.
About the role
As the Head of Service Delivery, you will have accountability for all the activity that is delivered by your teams. You will have two primary teams that report to you:
• Service Operations, the technical 24x7 Service desk, the 3rd line experts in all technical disciplines, who deliver service to our customers and channel partners
• Infrastructure and Cloud Services, who manage and maintain our underpinning services.
A typical day in the role, you will get involved in:
• Enable your teams to operate effectively 24x7, in line with customer demand and contractual requirement.
• Provide the focus and leadership necessary to your team.
• Deliver the key operational ITIL processes. These include incident, problem, event management, operational change management, asset management, supplier management, and support to information security. You will define the quality required for all ITIL processes.
• You will be a key contributor in managing major incidents and security incidents.
• Own and manage risks for your department to the Management Team.
• Drive an improvement agenda; be proactive.
• Provide experience and insight to support the generation of new products when engaged by the Product Management team.
• Support the delivery of the Information Security Management agenda and scope.
This role is based in our fantastic Bristol office (BS34 8HP), with free parking and great transport link (5 minutes walking from Bristol Parkway Train Station). We offer flexible working hours.
You will have been in similar roles before, you will be able to lead a team and inspire desired behaviour in others. As the Head of Service Delivery, you will possess strong people and customer service skills and work well with other teams.
You'll be creative, driven and you will have an analytical, logical and rigorous approach to problem solving. Ideally, you will bring the following skills to the role:
• Demonstrable service experience culture focus.
• Excellent external-facing and presentation skills.
• Ability to prepare quality (professional, fit for purpose, requiring no Senior Manager review) written correspondence, and internal and external-facing documentation.
• Sound business acumen including representing the strategy set at the Management Team
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent incident management skills
Why Applicable ltd?
• You will a key player of the broader Management Team
• You will join a great bunch of friendly people and a growing team
• Serious career progression opportunities within an MSP
• Free parking and great transport links (5 minutes walking from Bristol Parkway Train Station)
• Bonus on top of the salary
• Generous holiday package plus Bank Holiday on top
• Option to buy and sell leave
• Income protection
• Private health insurance
• Death in service
• Enhance pension scheme
• Giving something back day
• Flexible working hours
At Applicable ltd we know that the perfect candidate doesn't exist. We don't look for someone who ticks all the boxes, we are looking for the right person to join us. We are great in what we do, we need your help in doing it even better!
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious service provider with significant expansion plans for the coming years. This role is best suited to an experienced Head of Service Delivery who is looking to make the next step in their career and join a team that can offer an exciting long-term opportunity, benefits and challenge.
Applicable are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For more information please click New Link Text
Location: Bristol, Uk
Department: Service Delivery