You will lead a global team of very capable network engineers, and be responsible for ensuring our hosted are operating effectively, taking advantage of the latest technologies. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in enterprise data centre deployments with great customer service and communication skills to lead the deliver of both technical support and project capabilities.
- Strong people or technical leadership with 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable Cisco experience in routing, switching, and firewall technologies
- Cisco security (ASA firewalls, IDS/IPS)
- Cisco data centre network design and support
- Experience of technology from leading vendors Juniper, F5 and Force10
- Application load balancing technologies (F5, Barracuda)
- B2B Networks with complex security requirements
- Design and management of networks supporting SIP-based telephony products (Audiocodes, Cisco Call Manager)
- Exposure to open source and commercial network management tools
- Vendor certifications, preferably to CCNP or equivalent
- Expereince of PRINCE and ITIL frameworks
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic and rapidly growing environment
- Desire to maintain developments and technology changes with industry e.g. SDN and NFV
- Ability to work productivley with others technical specialists e.g.Microsoft engineers
- Excellent problem management skills
- Ability to communicate with customers, stakeholders and at all levels in the business.
- Exposure to design/deployment of Infrastructure technologies
- Exposure to design/deployment of Microsoft applications, especially Skype for Business and Windows based operating systems
- Eposure to Information Security Management standards e.g. ISO27001 and CSA STAR
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious service provider with significant expansion plans for the coming years. You will join in a high responsibility and business critical role, therefore this is best suited to an engineer with real drive and ambition, looking to make the next step in their career and join a team that can offer an exciting long term opportunity, benefits and challenge.