Infrastructure and Cloud Services Team Leader
Infrastructure and Cloud Services – delivering exceptional technical support and the project delivery capability to manage, develop and secure our global infrastructure.
• Permanent full-time position
• 38 hours per week
• Located at Eight Mile Plains, close to major transport links
• Excellent employee benefits package
• Free onsite parking
We are a global leader in delivery of mission-critical enterprise Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams services, with over 15 years’ experience and a user base exceeding 400,000 globally.
We are experienced in providing personal, end to end, 24x7 service management for our global customers. These services run in a network of carrier grade data centres in the US, Europe and Asia that offer 99.99% up-time.
About the applicant
As an Infrastructure and Cloud Services Team Leader, you will have experience providing operational support to enterprise customers as a senior engineer. Bonus points if you have also led a team of engineers!
You will be a key member of a global engineering team and will have excellent customer service and communication skills. You will cover an important position - the Infrastructure and Cloud Services team supports our Unified Communications As A Service (UCAAS) platforms globally to deliver strategic roadmap projects by designing and deploying solutions that are secure, highly available and meet the needs of our customers.
You will be passionate about IT, committed to growing your skills. During a typical day, you will get involved in:
• Delivering and supporting infrastructure services to ensure value for our customers, the users and Applicable
• Maintenance of our infrastructure
• Deployment or rationalisation of infrastructure in our data centres
• Maintain certification and industry awareness of infrastructure technologies and trends
• Supporting the security function
• Incident Management and a member of the Duty Incident Management team. You will join the DIM on-call roster (1 weekend in 4, 6am to 6pm)
• Work closely with the Network Team Manager and the Infrastructure and Cloud Services Team Managers to deliver work within the APAC region
• Develop, mentor and support the APAC Infrastructure and Cloud Services team
You will have experience with:
• Microsoft server and desktop Operating Systems
• Storage technologies including Dell Compellent SAN
• Virtualisation technologies i.e. Hyper-V and VMware
• Microsoft System Centre suite e.g. SCOM, SCCM, SCDPM etc. as well as backup and monitoring technologies from other vendors
• Server and desktop hardware
• Microsoft Azure and O365
• Active Directory including multiple domains/forests
What do you get in return?
Unparalleled experience of working for a global company that does big things and aspires to do much more. You will receive:
• A competitive salary
• We cover you with income protection and life insurance policies
• Private healthcare contribution
• Generous annual leave allowance, starting at 23 days accrued each year up to 26 days after a few years of service.
• Plus more!
You will work with leading-edge technology, credible partners and amazing customers, and will benefit from and contribute to one of the most talented and driven teams in the industry.
• Commit to Excellence
• Be flexible and agile
• Take ownership, take the initiative
• Understand the customer and our value to them
• Efficiency of Execution
How to apply
At Applicable ltd we know that the perfect candidate doesn't exist. We don't look for someone who ticks all the boxes, we are looking for the right person to join us. We are great in what we do and we need your help in doing it even better!
We review resumes as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don't use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
Applicable are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you would like to join our exceptional team, take the next step by clicking on the link below
Department: Cloud Services