Work for us
Success at Applicable starts with your desire to be part of something special. Whether you are just starting your technical career or are looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Working at Applicable, you will apply your skills and experience working with the latest technologies and deliver value to our enterprise customers.
Best Companies Index
In 2016, we were awarded Best Companies 2 Star Accreditation, demonstrating 'outstanding levels of employee engagement' across our organisation. This sought after accreditation acknowledges excellence in the workplace, highlighting workplace engagement as a vital component in the success and growth of an organisation. The Best Companies Index rating is based on survey responses from our employees; we use this valuable information to help make Applicable a great place to work. Employee feedback is integral to our business model and future growth plans so we're delighted to have been recognised for our efforts.
As a UC Consultant at Applicable, you will be joining a world class Professional Services team, delivering our cloud based Microsoft UC
solutions to our global customers. The work is varied and challenging and you
will be involved in all areas of technical project delivery from product development to customer
deployment and customisation.
Our typical projects will see you delivering IMP and Voice Services to
companies of 20,000 to 80,000 seats across multiple continents and countries.
The right candidate will
have experience of delivering international projects as the technical expert.
You will already have a combination of the following skills and experience
Skype for Business, Teams, Office 365, Active Directory, Strong SBC and Gateway
experience and be MSCE qualified. It would be desirable to also have any of the
following skills or experience ITIL, PRINCE2, Other UC platforms (Cisco) and
There is occasional travel to customer and partner sites, but the majority of your work will be delivered from our Bristol Offices or as a Home worker located anywhere in the UK.
Applicable is a growing company with exciting opportunities and are part of the Arkadin and NTT group.
- Deliver large scale global projects as the Technical Lead on the project team.
- Deliver all aspects of simple projects, including technical solution, planning and forecasting, design, scope, schedule, resourcing, budget, risk, quality, change and stakeholder management.
- Project Technical Design Authority (TDA) / Design Authority (DA).
- Own the project technical design, and technical risks, issues and constraints.
- Technical interface to partners and customers.
- Process development required for continual improvement of our UC Service.
- Provide support to sales team in a pre-sales capacity.
- Perform complex technical consultancy.
- Technical gap analysis.
- Participate in temporary on-call rota to support the projects during key phases such as change, testing, UAT, go-live and Early Life Support.
- Build, commission, test and deploy technical deliverables.
- Understand and deliver to Applicable processes and service designs.
- Own Operation Acceptance Criteria and ensure they are delivered.
- Windows Server MCSE.
- Microsoft Communication MCSE.
- Familiarity with SBCs/SBAs preferably Audiocodes.
- Telecoms experience at enterprise or international level.
- Current ITIL Qualifications.
- Current PRINCE2 Qualifications
To view the full jobscription please click here.
Location: UK - Nationwide
Department: Professional Services
Find out more
Junior Service Desk Analyst - Bristol, UK
Are you passionate about IT? Just completed an IT related qualification and looking for a great opportunity?
Applicable are looking for individuals with customer service experience and a real passion for IT to join our fast paced global service desk. If you have recently completed an IT related course or degree, are looking to take your first role in the Unified Communications industry or you are looking to develop your existing IT skills, you can build a career at Applicable.
You'll be working alongside an experienced team in our fantastic Bristol offices where we have a great track record of providing career developing opportunities, previous Service Desk candidates have become specialist Unified Communications Engineers and Customer Service Managers within the company. This entry level role is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to progress within the IT industry.
What will you be
You will work on our 24x7 global service desk, alongside our
3rd line specialist support teams, providing excellent customer
service and high quality technical support to Applicable and our global
You will work on a 4x4 shift pattern taking handover from
our Brisbane office in the morning and handing back to Brisbane in the evening.
You will communicate via telephone, email and Skype for Business and you will
triage and troubleshoot their technical issues and solve them or escalate to
the correct team.
What experience will you need?
- Committed to providing first class customer service.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Willingness to cross-skill in different technologies and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good level of general education (5 GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths).
- Background in technical support with a focus on Microsoft products.
- Supported UC technologies including Lync / Skype for Business.
- Experience in supporting successful projects.
- MTA/MCSA Certification.
- ITIL certification.
What we offer
- Salary: Up to £21,000 (depending on experience) per annum plus benefits following the successful completion of 3 months' probation.
- Job type: Permanent, 4x4 shift pattern (contact us for more information).
- Support in gaining industry standard professional qualifications.
Department: Service Desk
Find out more
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As an experienced
Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing,
recruiting, onboarding and retaining the best candidates in the marketplace.
Working as a
member of the HR team, you will play an integral part in developing each department,
working with Managers to understand their business and to formulate their
You will have
strong communication skills and experience in engaging with talent pools using
all platforms available to recruit the best talent for live and future hires.
You will work to reduce Applicable’s reliance on agencies and become the principal a source of talent for the business.
- Work closely with
the HR Manager to design and execute the recruitment strategy and own the
- Advise managers in the UK, Australia and the US on recruitment.
recruitment advertising campaigns, job boards and the recruitment part of our
- Build Applicable’s employer brand/personality and promote it across social platforms.
- Identify and
build relationships with key organisations and groups to promote Applicable as
- Headhunt for niche roles, finding hidden talent using various different
- Use our ATS to manage candidates and roles and to produce recruitment
- Be the first point of contact for all potential candidates, building
- Manage the candidate experience during the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Manage onboarding and induction alongside the HR Team.
Skills & Attributes
- Solid experience
in a similar role, with a strong in-house recruitment background
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Experience in 360
recruitment from sourcing, interviewing, negotiating salary and onboarding
knowledge of utilising social media tools to identify candidates
communication skillset, both oral and written
- Efficient, highly organised
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- IT industry relevant experience.
- Head hunting or Executive search experience
The full job description can be found here.
Department: Finance & HR
Find out more
What do you get in return?
An unparalleled experience of working for a small company that does big things and aspires to do much more. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. You'll work with leading-edge technology, credible partners and customers, and you'll benefit from, and contribute to one of the most talented and driven teams around.
- Commit to Excellence
- Be flexible and agile
- Take ownership, take the initiative
- Understand the customer and our value to them
- Efficiency of Execution
As part of our commitment to the HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard, all offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory clearances these include;
- Identity check
- Employment History
- Nationality and Immigration Status
- Criminal Record check
Applicable is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to comply with equal employment laws and regulations for all applicants and employees.